Hoping some things go my way

 It's just before 7 AM. A couple thoughts and hopes for today:

  • Great meeting with Dr. Yamzon at City of Hope yesterday. I really feel good about transferring my care there.
  • Everything depends on when they are able to get me in for surgery. I have a 7/7 date with Cedars, but would prefer COH if I can get in sometime in July.
  • Dr. Yamzon ordered a couple of CT scans (CT of the chest, CT of the abdomen and pelvis) and a bone scan for tomorrow. Hoping to hear about this early today as well so I can make arrangements to head out to Duarte tomorrow.
I sure hope things go my way today.

Comments

  1. Do you have a new surgery date?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. August 4th. Doctors need some imaging to determine whether it will be minimally invasive (robotic) or not.

      Delete
    2. Hey Glenn.. so sorry you are going thru this. If you want to chat about things, give me a call or text anytime. I trained at COH in that same department. This is all good news, and I think you'll hopefully be in and out pretty routinely, and back at the poker table soon! You and your family are in my prayers. -J

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Feet are Back on the Ground

Recovery Goals for Week of 9/4/22

Recovery Goals for the Week of 8/28/22