Last Weekend with the Alien

 My mind is kind of scattered this morning. Surgery is 4 days away. I feel as ready as I can be. I found myself making recovery goals this morning. First goal: be able to cook a meal by next Saturday (microwaving ramen doesn't count).

I guess I should review my pre-op instructions again. I've already adjusted my daily meds. I've been walking 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week (this is week 2). I know I need to shower the night before and morning of, and can't eat or drink after midnight. All in all, it will be easier than prepping for a colonoscopy.

Last big decision for the day -  what should I plan for dinner at home Tuesday night? Decisions descisions.

Comments

  1. Hoping your surgery went well. Praying you have a full and. Complete recovery. Leti A.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Feet are Back on the Ground

Recovery Goals for Week of 9/4/22

I miss Friday night poker