Just a Few More Days

 Minus a last minute call two days before, Friday is the big day. Ready as I'm going to be.

It's been a tough weekend though. I'm avoiding contact with people to avoid getting sick. Even though Covid peaked a week or so ago, the last thing I need is a positive Covid test on Wednesday. Avoiding contact meant that I can't enjoy new granddaughter, Madison Rose, who arrived last Thursday. Cyrus is growing like a weed and every time we get to see him, there's a new suprise. And Luke is getting so communicative. I really missed spending time with them.

I'm working Monday and Tuesday. My mind will most likely be elsewhere though. Covid test on Wednesday. Relaxing day on Thursday. Hopefully get a call on Thursday night about surgery time Friday morning.... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Feet are Back on the Ground

Recovery Goals for Week of 9/4/22

I miss Friday night poker