Here we go!

Chapter 2 has started. Not that I thought I would ever open this book. Immunotherapy started on Wednesday. As I mentioned in the last post, I'll be driving to Duarte every three weeks for the next year. 

The routine will be:

  • Show up for labs (this time it was only three vials of blood)
  • Visit with the doctor to look at lab results and discuss any active side effects
  • Visit the infusion session for about an hour to get poked and prodded 




The first session was uneventful. The only sensation was the feeling of something cold being infused into my arm. Hoping that portends things to come!

Note: As I complete this write up 4 days after the infusion, I *think* I'm starting to have a side effect. Either that, or I slept in itching powder last night. Oh well. It certainly beats the alternative!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Feet are Back on the Ground

Recovery Goals for Week of 9/4/22

I miss Friday night poker