Seven Days

Seven days until surgery. I think everything is about ready to go. Pre-ops and labs completed last Thrusday and Friday. Leave of absence paperwork submitted. Hotel reservations made. All I have left is a Covid Test. 

I was really confused about Leave of Absence. It wasn't (still not) clear to me who gets to "approve" my leave. I'm planning on taking the day prior to the surgery off to lounge around home and to mentally prepare myself. Apparently, my leave doesn't "officially" start until paperwork from the doctor is submitted. The problem is that paperwork isn't submitted until the day of surgery. I spoke to HR today, and they said everything is in order. So, I'm starting my leave on the 2nd!

As I mentioned above, the only thing left to do is my Covid test. Since I'm going to have to drive out to Duarte, I'm going to treat myself to the Donut Man. Sure hope they have peach donuts!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Feet are Back on the Ground

Recovery Goals for Week of 9/4/22

Recovery Goals for the Week of 8/28/22