Anxiety

 For the first time this go around I was feeling very anxious. It started around 3AM...

How am I going to sleep if I can't roll over on my left side?

How am I going to get downstairs and make my coffee?

What if I can get my coffee but can't walk to the bathroom when I need to pee?

How are we going to get the grocery shopping done next weekend?

And so I tossed and turned the rest of the night. By the time work came around, I was exhausted and my mind was still going 100 miles an hour.

I ended up taking a sick day since I'm sure my mind would have been somewhere else all day and the last thing I want to do is to start dealing with issues that aren't going to put me in the right mind set for Friday.

I ended up going for a longish (3 + mile) walk. I've been trying to stay awake the rest of the day....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Feet are Back on the Ground

Recovery Goals for Week of 9/4/22

Recovery Goals for the Week of 8/28/22