On Track for Friday

Covid test was negative. Check.

Today is about waiting for the call to let me know what time surgery is scheduled for tomorrow.

I'm feeling some anxiety this morning. It's the fear of the unknown that's weighing on my mind. Of course, if I were logically thinking about this, I probably have a greater chance of being struck by lightning, and there are no storms in tomorrow's forecast.

One thing that I need to do today for sure is to reset some recovery goals. I feel like earlier this month, I was way more focused on recovery goals. Then again, the plug got pulled a couple days before surgery. My defense is I'm further along in the process this time than I was a few weeks back. This time it appears to be real. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Feet are Back on the Ground

Recovery Goals for Week of 9/4/22

Recovery Goals for the Week of 8/28/22